Visitors are welcome to visit the Gardens (Front and Main Gardens).
|Visiting area||Gardens (Front and Main Gardens)|
|Estimated tour time||About 30 to 45 minutes|
General: 300 yen, University Students & under : Free admission
* University, Junior & Senior High school students will be asked to present their student ID card or student notebook.
* Admission is exempted for persons with a valid physical disability certificate, nursing certificate, mental disability certificate, war injury certificate, or A-bomb survivor’s certificate, and up to one chaperone. Please present your document at the reception on the day of your visit.
|How to visit||
No reservation required. |
*Entry into the building may be restricted depending on crowd conditions.
*The entrance is located at the West Gate (Gakushuin Primary School side). Visitors are not permitted to re-enter the building.
*Please purchase an admission ticket after checking in at reception (inspection of baggage, personal belongings, etc.).
* Photography is allowed (No photography in the buildings)
|Open hours||10:00-17:00（Reception closes at 16:30）|
- ● In the event of receiving distinguished guests at short notice, the scheduled public opening may be cancelled; please check the latest Public Opening Schedule before your visit. We will announce a change of the schedule on Twitter as well.
- ● Parking is prohibited near the West Gate. Please do not park buses, taxis, or other vehicles there.
- ● Visitors under the influence of alcohol may be refused for reasons of the facility’s protection.
- * The Guest House is engaged in the following efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- ● Please note that visitors who which any of the following apply will be denied entry:
- - Cold symptoms such as cough and fever, labored breathing and dulled senses.
- - Lack of facial mask.
(When walking in the gardens (Main Garden and Front Garden), you do not need to wear a mask as long as you are able to maintain a distance (of at least 2 meters) between yourself and other visitors.
- Those who have not yet completed the self-quarantine period specified by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare after arriving in the country. Website of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Machine translation)
- - Our staff will take your temperature near the entrance.
- - Please be sure to disinfect your hands.
- - Please observe social distancing of at least one or two meters wherever possible so as not to form crowds.
- - Refrain from talking as much as possible during your visit.
- - Please register your name and emergency contact number near at the reception desk. Please be aware that the information you provide may be made available to public health centers, and other agencies if necessary.