The Akasaka Palace Tourist Lounge
Akasaka Palace Tourist Lounge facilities include a café, a shop with souvenirs and other items, and a wide variety of tourism information.
New rest area facilities, including a café, shop, multi-purpose restroom, and more, are now available at the park located in front of the State Guest House, Akasaka Palace. Tourism information is also available, so be sure to stop by on your way to visit the State Guest House.
Enjoy seasonal food and drinks. Lunch menu also available. Learn More
Browse a selection of gifts and souvenirs, including limited-edition State Guest House sweets and other goods only available here. Learn More
Take a break and relax while browsing tourism information on a variety of areas.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (varies by time of year), closed Wed.
- Wakabahigashi Park, 1-12-11, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- One underground level and one ground level
- Site area
- Approx. 1,170㎡
- When it is crowded, those who made advance reservations will be preferentially admitted.
- In the event of receiving distinguished guests at short notice, the scheduled public opening may be cancelled; please check the latest Public Opening Schedule before your visit. We will announce a change of the schedule on Twitter as well.