The Akasaka Palace Tourist Lounge
Akasaka Palace Tourist Lounge facilities include a café, a shop with souvenirs and other items, and a wide variety of tourism information.
New rest area facilities, including a café, shop, multi-purpose restroom, and more, are now available at the park located in front of the State Guest House, Akasaka Palace. Tourism information is also available, so be sure to stop by on your way to visit the State Guest House.
Enjoy seasonal food and drinks. Lunch menu also available. Learn More
Browse a selection of gifts and souvenirs, including limited-edition State Guest House sweets and other goods only available here. Learn More
Take a break and relax while browsing tourism information on a variety of areas.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (varies by time of year), closed Wed.
- Wakabahigashi Park, 1-12-11, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
- One underground level and one ground level
- Site area
- Approx. 1,170㎡
- ● In the event of receiving distinguished guests at short notice, the scheduled public opening may be cancelled; please check the latest Public Opening Schedule before your visit. We will announce a change of the schedule on Twitter as well.
- ● Parking is prohibited near the West Gate. Please do not park buses, taxis, or other vehicles there.
- ● Visitors under the influence of alcohol may be refused for reasons of the facility’s protection.
- * The Guest House is engaged in the following efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- ● Please note that visitors who which any of the following apply will be denied entry:
- - Cold symptoms such as cough and fever, labored breathing and dulled senses.
- - Lack of facial mask.
(When walking in the gardens (Main Garden and Front Garden), you do not need to wear a mask as long as you are able to maintain a distance (of at least 2 meters) between yourself and other visitors.
- ● When visiting the site, please cooperate by observing the following rules:
- - Our staff will take your temperature near the entrance.
- - Please be sure to disinfect your hands.
- - Please observe social distancing of at least one or two meters wherever possible so as not to form crowds.
- - Refrain from talking as much as possible during your visit.